Gravity Falls at UNC Gravity Falls at UNC

You should add a loading bar. The first time it played, the animation would freeze at some points and the music would get out of sync. The second time I watched it, it was as it should be.

The March Of The Legion The March Of The Legion

I don't think a still image with minimal movement can be considered a music video, not a good one atleast.

Conquestus responds:

I see.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Very funny!

I love this guy and all of his work! Its so morbid just like Saladfingers! xD

Hardest Platformer Ever Hardest Platformer Ever

How about the most boring platforming ever? The only time I died was because I was curious to what would happen. The walljumping is broken. You can just keep pressing up and to one side and the player will climb up the walls.

Just Duck it! 1.8 Just Duck it! 1.8

Great game, insane loading time for it tho! :O

Grenadetree responds:

Thanks for the kind words. We will work on the load times in the next build. We have a pc build that loads alot faster.

Arson Arson

Cool concept, much can be improved. Such as added sound effects to the menu and enemies and make the game longer. The biggest fault in this game is that to aquire the extra bullets that you have upgraded you HAVE to press R to manually reload, or else if you let the game autoreload for you the extra bullets will not show up. Also in the start of the round you will start with the original amount of bullets. Because of this, all you need to do in the last stage is to continously press the shoot button and have upgraded reload speed and power but not bullets.

GSquadron responds:

Thank you for your feedback! I will see what I can do.