Hardest Platformer Ever Hardest Platformer Ever

How about the most boring platforming ever? The only time I died was because I was curious to what would happen. The walljumping is broken. You can just keep pressing up and to one side and the player will climb up the walls.

Just Duck it! 1.8 Just Duck it! 1.8

Great game, insane loading time for it tho! :O

Grenadetree responds:

Thanks for the kind words. We will work on the load times in the next build. We have a pc build that loads alot faster.

Arson Arson

Cool concept, much can be improved. Such as added sound effects to the menu and enemies and make the game longer. The biggest fault in this game is that to aquire the extra bullets that you have upgraded you HAVE to press R to manually reload, or else if you let the game autoreload for you the extra bullets will not show up. Also in the start of the round you will start with the original amount of bullets. Because of this, all you need to do in the last stage is to continously press the shoot button and have upgraded reload speed and power but not bullets.

GSquadron responds:

Thank you for your feedback! I will see what I can do.

Cowboys From Hell Cowboys From Hell

This submission is not compatible with your device:
Requires Unity3D plugin
Unsuitable for touchscreen devices

The Boring Game The Boring Game

Please don't put unfinished shit on here!

Shadow the Game Shadow the Game

This game needs some fixing, either make it so that I can actually step on the purple boxes or if its the "shadows" youre supposed to walk on make the background another colour. "UR DUN BRUH, HAPPEY NEOW?" no... no Im not...

Peter Bell Saves Christmas Peter Bell Saves Christmas

'Tis the season to be awesome! :D

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

lol

Well, axman13 is kinda right... This game is pretty shitty, but no reason to blam it! Ive seen crap that sucks more balls than this. It should have contained more humorous scenes...

IQTester IQTester

IQ 145

What does litaraty or whatever learner mean? LOL Maybe I was reviewed wrong. Anyway, great test but I think the questions should have more variaty. Such as more pattern and logic thinking based questions.

DemiseAnimation responds:

I am contemplating adding picture based questions due to some earlier reviews, Congratulations on your score and thanks for the review!

Applez Applez

Awesome game!

Awesome game but I can't get past level 4 where I am suppose to jump like a fat guy over to the other side? When I try to jump over the pit I cant reach the other trampoline thing. And if Im fat and hit the bottom I can't get up again...

hellfang3 responds:

OK for level 4 you just want to eat the apple, then fall off the side onto the bounce pad. Time it right and you should be able to then bounce off the cat as it's coming towards you, then keep holding left and you'll land on the second bounce pad. Hope that helps.