Gravity Falls at UNC Gravity Falls at UNC

You should add a loading bar. The first time it played, the animation would freeze at some points and the music would get out of sync. The second time I watched it, it was as it should be.

The March Of The Legion The March Of The Legion

I don't think a still image with minimal movement can be considered a music video, not a good one atleast.

Conquestus responds:

I see.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Very funny!

I love this guy and all of his work! Its so morbid just like Saladfingers! xD

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Great! And wtf the guy in the window? xD

Isn't this the fourth one if you count the Pancake doomsday as the first one?

armless (prelude) armless (prelude)

lol?

I liked how it was all serious then at the end it just had to be something to even out the seriousness! Some parts looks like you havent tried your best, like when those blue guys does pushups. And it could use a play button.

R&A Madness Day '10 R&A Madness Day '10

ok lol?

This reminds me of Knoxs Korner's humor. (Not the sex part) But the way they talk and stuff... it was funny but then animation is so bad I just have to vote it down... Reupload with better animation. If not, then this belongs on youtube (because there you can post crap without getting it removed)

RainbowRiderAlpha responds:

i really appreciate the input. seriously.

what i don't get though is why people say stuff like that. if i create something or make a flash that causes you to laugh or enjoy the time you spent watching it, does it matter how well it's animated? especially if it's something quick and silly like this?

if this was all frame by frame with color and shading and amazing backgrounds, would it really be that much better?

i guess the answer is yes but i really don't feel that way. maybe i have to make something that has a bunch of frame by frame with shading and amazing backgrounds.

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

Very creative!

I love how the characters are changing throughout the animation! And I got a bit confused about the guy helping the two "nice guys" the one that recieves the orange glasses and then gets killed by the blue guy with guns for hands! This is the kind of animation that I want to watch several times so you may consider adding a scene selection option. So we don't have to watch the entire ting over and over if we missed something. And I love how things are happening in the background that I didn't notice the first time I watched it! :D

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Damn, I knew I forgot something! Dang scene selection!

The dude with the yellow glasses was basically coerced by the protagonist into helping him out, after sparing his life. However, uses the glasses to manipulate the blue guy. When they're knocked off, the blue guy figures it's time to kill him.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Awesome! :D

Awesome, awesome and AWESOME! I know whats going to happen! Newgrounds is moving Bitey to the prison planet! :O

chluaid responds:

who knows? Time will tell :O

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

LOL

I like how you made a parody of the anime animation style! It is really this silly! On most of all, unoriginal! xD

Madness short : bad day Madness short : bad day

Funny

LOL The animation was funny and also the movements was pretty good and similar to the originals! And That is GOOD! :D But a bit short, I want more! :P